Discuss something meaningful or memorable you experienced over the break, or reflect on what you felt most thankful for during that time.

 Prompt: Discuss something meaningful or memorable you experienced over the break, or reflect on what you felt most thankful for during that time.

Prompt Response:

There was nothing too meaningful or memorable during the break, it was just like how I do my weekends and the most I had been thankful for was the food my mom took the effort to make for us to enjoy. Other than that, the rest of the break was fine and I got to get more rest than I usually would on a school week. Some assignments and studying was done, nothing too extreme and I had played games with my friend since we both barely got to see each other. 

Summary: 

Today was another day for vocabulary, the assignment was to do the exercises 1,2,3 and 4 for lesson four. We were told in advance that there would be a future test for all the vocabulary throughout lessons 1,2,3,4 and 5. On a sheet of paper we write down our answers, we had to write full sentences for the first section and the rest would simply be written in A,B,C or D.

Reflection:

The vocabulary words were a little difficult to recall while doing the exercises, that I had to flip through the pages many times. Things did get easier as it started to fit the blank spaces in the sentences. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflect on your research topic and identify the most compelling issue connected to it. Clearly explain what the issue is and discuss why you find it particularly interesting or important. Support your response with specific details from your research.

As the first semester comes to an end, take time to reflect on your learning and growth in this course. In a well-developed response, explain what you enjoyed most about the class, identify the project or assignment you found most engaging, and discuss which aspect of the course you connected with the most (such as poetry, fiction, writing, or discussion). Finally, reflect on one area where you feel you need additional support or improvement as we move into the spring semester.

Cultural Identity Mask